Thursday, July 24, 2008

AMERICA TRIP IN MY LIFE




I traveled to America for a month.
The U.S. plane for a long time rode far away from a hard day. Very tired.
The U.S. is better than I thought very big.
First course WAL-mart is very big and wide. Yo-so surprise!
So I want to buy shopping list.
ARCH is very high and shape beautiful!
Lincoln never forget, we are going to museum and congress.
And bluesky also wine and do not forget! Nice scenery and the sample wine.
Budwiser factory also is very interesting and strange.
Remember most about baseball stadium. I favorite went to the baseball stadium.
Baseball stadium in the stands to view real close to me, and it was interesting.
It was wonderful, I saw a great fireworks show after the baseball game.
Above all, tech and guide us to thank you for MAX and SERAH.


by.OH MANG

No comments: