Thursday, July 24, 2008

FLEW HAPPINESS IN HERE



Name : Lee Taehee
Nick Name : Blo
Date : 2008 . 07




I came to SIU at 1 month ago.
Come Many remember is make can happy.
Remember first.
It’s airport.
We met there at 6/28 Sunday.
5 man and 9 girls.
We are shy at first met. But we are fast kindly soon.
It’s very good.
Next we play garden party.
That’s great!
Because never forget remember is came to me.
It’s fool.
Food, people and fool
Never forget remember.
;D
After we saw ST. Louis.
It’s a big city.
I hope to see everything. But we haven’t time.
Fast saw mall. After we saw baseball game.
Met first I’m little disappointed.
But I’m so happy at start baseball game.
Baseball game after we were saw firework.
So beautiful.
It’s great!!
It’s fantastic.

Ect.
We saw many places.
Lincoln park, Arch, Southern Illinois University and –
I flew happiness came in America.

No comments: