Thursday, July 24, 2008

i will be missing everything!_!



We came here a month ago! *.*
We flew 13 hours in the sky.
Finally, We met Max & Sarah at St. Louis Airport.
At this time I felt little nervous about my US life.>_<
During study at US, We went to many places… “Baseball stadium, Pool party, independent day festival, shopping mall, arch, Lincoln museum etc.”
Especially, I was impressed by Arch.^__^
Arch location at St. Louis.
When I saw nearby Arch, I’m very surprised about big scale^^
We can go up to arch, It was very good experience.
Arch was very amazing and fantastic! :-O
And now…we will go back to Korea.
My feeling is bittersweet now. T.T
I will remember about this time with good teacher Max and Sarah, good friends, good landscape etc.
I will be missing everything.

by. Bbo-ram

No comments: