Thursday, July 24, 2008





We went to the ‘BUDWEISER’ together. Beer is the process of being created there, we've seen. Many of mass production and had a beer. After all of this caliber drank beer. Free beer was so delicious that day was very interesting.

We are a boat ride to school together and went to the lake. My sisters and I rode like a duck boat. My brothers and sisters rode their canoe. I was driving the boat. It's rough, but was too hot.

We went to the ‘SHAWNEE HILLS WINE TRAIL’ together. The scenery is so good out there. 5 glasses of wine a dollar and from there were able to eat. It tastes good, but I did not realize was the first time wine.
Interesting and fun, too.

We went to the ‘SAINT LOUIS GALLERIA’ together. The mall was crowded with a lot of very mature very many of the shops. We are watching and shopping. The first cross-shopping strange place to really joyful.

-by Erisa-

No comments: